Saturday, August 13, 2011

Books and blankets





Some of my op shop finds from the last couple of weeks.



Firstly - two, like brand new, lolly pink wool blankets. I didn't need them, but for $8.00 each I could not leave them in the shop.























Secondly, some new (old) books. I have been avoiding the book section in op shops for ages as I have run out of bookshelf space. No problem, they are now piling up on the children's bedside tables.



I could not resist these finds. The eat your carrots book is a scream:



Eat your carrots, Sally



Please Sally, don't pick your nose



Clean your teeth, Sally



Put your bike away, Sally



Don't play with the television, Sally



(the picture here is of an old eighties TV with dials and knobs - I was always being told this)







And not really blankets or books, just some pretty patterned flannelette pillow cases - 50 cents each.



Go here, to see what other treasures have been found this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy