
I thought that it was about time that I had my first giveaway. Christmas is coming up and so is my 300th post. Who can believe that! The timing seems right.
The winner will receive this "Afternoon Tea" cookbook.


Martine's yo-yo biscuits

Betty's caramel tart

Natasha's afghan biscuits
and four pieces of fabric (vintage and japanese) from my stash, all cut into 40x40 cm pieces.




Thank-you dear readers for finding me, and inspiring me in so many ways.
Here's how to enter:
• For one entry into the giveaway, leave a comment below and tell me the name of one (or more) of your favourite blogs.
• To get a second entry, mention my giveaway on your blog and then leave me a comment below so I know that you have done so. You can link my giveaway icon in the sidebar, if you'd like.
• If you want to become a follower, this will give you a third entry into the giveaway.
The giveaway will be drawn on the evening of Friday 19th November.
I am more than happy to post to anywhere in the world. So good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment