Monday, October 25, 2010

Handmade Christmas


(this image is from here. so very sweet)

I want to welcome my newest follower, Tracy from Knicky Knacks. Tracy is the person behind the Handmade Christmas Challenge that I have signed up for. (see my side bar)

I'm a little embarrassed to say that I have not got very far with my own handmade Christmas projects. Since starting these bowling bunnies way back when, there has sadly been no more progress to report. I have, however, been buying handmade gifts. I am finding this to be much more satisfying right now. I am discovering some very creative people and products, that unfortunately, I won't be able to share with you here, until Christmas. It simply would not do to spoil the surprise for my loved ones reading this!

So, if I don't get all of my handmade projects finished (I do have a list) I have sourced some great alternatives handmade by somebody else. Which is the whole point of it really.

This year I will not be running around K-mart two days before Christmas, buying tins of Christmas biscuits and horrible plastic toys. And for that, Tracy, I thank-you.

By the way, just in case you are wondering, as I write it is only 59 days until Christmas. You can keep up to date with the Christmas Countdown over at Knicky Knacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy