We have often talked about moving to Tasmania. When life seems to be getting all to much, we think it could be just what we need. Maybe one day?
A simple life. A character filled home with a roaring fireplace. Seasons. A few chooks, ducks and maybe a house cow. Blossom trees. Local cheeses. Mr Moo wants quails. Wild beaches. Golden autumn leaves. Fresh berries. Nature walks. Have I said seasons? Lots of good organic food. A thriving vegetable patch. Mr Moo would paint and take photographs. I would cook and write. The children would draw and explore!

After reading Michelle's latest blog entry I am tempted to pack up right now.
Lantern parades, puppet shows by candlelight and cupcakes. What more do you want in life...
I mean, really.
Take a look at Michelle's lovely blog and the beautiful part of the world where she lives. I only discovered it last week and I am so very inspired.
(All of these beautiful photographs are from the Hugo and Elsa blog)
No comments:
Post a Comment